Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mite problem in new build!

• 10-07-2014 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I moved into a newly built house last November and at the moment we seem to have a mite problem on most of our window sils. There are black mites running around and some white ones too. They seem to becoming out form the small cracks between the window frame and the plaster. I have used silicone to seal the gaps but the mites are still there. I have used milton to disinfect them too. A quick google search says they are damp mites but we have no damp in the house. I am worried that they can lead to asthma as I have a 2 year old son.
    Has anyone come across this kind of problem and if so what did you too to sort it out.
    Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement