Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congested Exchange

Options
  • 10-07-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Internet has been on the blink for the last few weeks. Keeps dropping out and red internet light on the modem. Lines have been checked and all was ok, but got a phone call from technical saying the local exchange is too congested, and they have no time frame of when this issue will be resolved.

What do i do now? Not really getting the service I'm paying for and seriously annoyed with having to reset my modem every 20minutes or so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Internet has been on the blink for the last few weeks. Keeps dropping out and red internet light on the modem. Lines have been checked and all was ok, but got a phone call from technical saying the local exchange is too congested, and they have no time frame of when this issue will be resolved.

What do i do now? Not really getting the service I'm paying for and seriously annoyed with having to reset my modem every 20minutes or so.
    Hi jimmy180sx

Can you send me a PM with the Account no and I will check Technical Support case notes on this.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement