Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breeders of Alexandrines or Indian ringnecks

• 10-07-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys, I am looking for breeders of Alexandrines or Indian ring necks in Ireland preferably in the Midlands. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Cant help sorry but i did see someone selling birds as they were getting out of the bird game. I belive they had a breeding pair of ringnecks. In Clara IIRC. Google might throw up something

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ThatGuy223

Ok thanks.

Anyone know any breeders that sell alexandrines or even petshops?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Try Donedeal, lots of bird breeders there. Give Copsewood Aviaries a shout too, they do most of the popular species.

Thanks Magenta for your reply but I was looking for breeders closer to me as Copsewood Aviaries is over 2 and a half hours away. Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement