Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nternet Download Manager: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

Options
  • 11-07-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

had this problem a fair while back a couple of months ago but its popped up again.Just yesterday I could download any video on firefox youtube i wanted but know it appears on every video i try to download.Can anyone help me solve as i like IDM as its efficient and easy to use so how can i fix it?
    The exact message is "the server replies that you don't have permissions to download this file.details:http/1.1.403 forbidden."

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Does it happen all youtube videos or just some? Some youtube videos employ encryption so you cannot download them easily. Plus discussing how to goes against the rules of this forum

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

Loll of them even trailers and video game walkthrough it just doesn't work at all in general even for downloading program's or files from the internet

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Loll of them even trailers and video game walkthrough it just doesn't work at all in general even for downloading program's or files from the internet

Is Internet download Manager up to date? Seems like it is sending a request to the server it does not like so is refusing it. An update may resolve it

Nick

Advertisement