Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Currency Request

Options
  • 11-07-2014 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I requested foreign currency today and requested the wrong day for collection, do I need to ring the branch to cancel the request?

Many thanks
    Sarah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Sarah

Thanks for your query today and welcome to Boards.

You can send us a PM here if you wish, we can pass on the message to the branch for you. No account details will be necessary. 

We will need the name of the branch you made the order with, the initial collection date, amount and type currency and the amended date for collection and contact number. Can we ask for your full name also if it's different than your User name here on Boards?

Or, if you prefer, you can email contactus@boi.com with the above information and it will be sent onto the branch for you.

And last option, you can phone the branch, contact details here

Hope these options help!

Thanks
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SarahDunne

Many thanks Alison, I have sent an email to the address provided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Great Sarah, we'll send a quick note to the Contact Us Department to give them the heads up! 

If you need help again, you know where to find us! 

Alison

Advertisement