Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Palestinaisn being slaughtered and a prick with a cowboy hat is on frint page

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

mad muffin wrote: »
    What does it matter? Hamas. ISIS. IRA. They're all the same.
    What an intelligent post...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

What does it matter? Hamas. ISIS. IRA. They're all the same.

LOL this coming from the guy who claims those making Nazi and Israeli comparisons are uneducated! LOL... we soooo need a dunce hat smilie:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

jank wrote: »
    No evidence to prove otherwise therefore i am right.
    lots of evidence to prove it so your wrong

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

In a sense. Yes.

No, the Irish government isn't..........
    Just look at what they did to that poor blonde Roma children.

That was awful, but hardly comparable to killing 100s of children.

So there is an official policy by the IDF to target women and children, care to show me this official policy?
    the evidence is there to prove they deliberately target women and children, end of discussion

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

listermint wrote: »
    Explain how that is?

The Nazi's hearded unfortunate Jewish population into a ghetto situation where they controlled the borders and let only what they wanted in or out.

What right does Israel have to control the borders of another people ?

Is this not a fair comparison considering the Jewish history in this respect.

Or are you afraid of legitimate discussion.

Perhaps its easier to get confused with other posters, then cause confusion, deflect a bit , deflect a bit more and then finally call some one antisemetic for making a legitimate comparison ? Is this your next step ?

As i said, what right does Israel have to control all of Palestinian borders including International waters ?

Israel are controlling their own borders. Why don't you tell me why Egypt has closed off their borders to Gaza?

And no. Nazi Germany is not the same as Gaza. The Jews lived peacefully within those borders that Nazi Germany saw fit to control. Not to mention the local population of those countries was more than happy to help exterminate every possible Jew. So no it's not remotely the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Why is it Israels responsibility to 'seal' in the Palestinians.

The Israeli Government cares for the welfare of its civilians so it is responsible for ensuring Hamas are hampered in spreading terror to Israeli towns and cities.

Hamas don't give a **** about the civilians under its care, so pretty much anything goes.

Nodin wrote: »
    Why did you make the false claim that Hamas are allies with ISIS? Why didn't you withdraw it?

Hi Nodin.

Because it's true, Hamas and ISIS are allies.

What an intelligent post...
    Phonehead wrote: »
    LOL this coming from the guy who claims those making Nazi and Israeli comparisons are uneducated! LOL... we soooo need a dunce hat smilie:D

What exactly is the difference between them? Are they not all terrorist organisations? Ready to kill innocent people to further their cause?

But if you're happy to equate Israel to Nazi Germany, I think the cap must be yours. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

WakeUp wrote: »
    United Nations workers killed as Israel steps up Gaza attacks:

"Two employees of the United Nation's main agency in Gaza were killed on Tuesday as Israel stepped up its attacks on the enclave. "

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/middle-east-unrest/united-nations-workers-killed-israel-steps-gaza-attacks-n167346

Video: Gaza neighbourhood flattened by Israeli bombardment in a single hour:

"As Israel’s Operation Protective Edge stretches into the third week of fighting, the scale of the destruction in Gaza is made clear by a video purporting to show a neighbourhood in the Palestinian territory pounded by heavy bombardment."
    http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Video+Gaza+neighbourhood+flattened+Israeli+bombardment/10071981/story.html

I watched that video and to think that some fools on here want us to believe that Israel cares about civilian lives?? Hypocrites in the extreme.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Nazi Germany is not the same as Gaza. The Jews lived peacefully within those borders that Nazi Germany saw fit to control. Not to mention the local population of those countries was more than happy to help exterminate every possible Jew. So no it's not remotely the same.

So you can't see any resemblance at all? :confused:

These deaths do not equate to official policy. That is the key difference that people cannot understand. If it was official policy then there would be 100 times as many of deaths of this nature.
    so the israely military are incompetent then?

there is no new caliphate, just like hamas and isis aren't allies, are you going to withdraw the clame hamis and isis are allies?

This guy begs to differ:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/06/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-isis

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/isil-declares-new-islamic-caliphate-201462917326669749.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Israel are controlling their own borders. Why don't you tell me why Egypt has closed off their borders to Gaza?

And no. Nazi Germany is not the same as Gaza. The Jews lived peacefully within those borders that Nazi Germany saw fit to control. Not to mention the local population of those countries was more than happy to help exterminate every possible Jew. So no it's not remotely the same.

You've drawn up my exact comparison. You make me laugh each time you post.

Israel have ZERO rights to block international waters or the borders on Palestinians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Hi Nodin.

Because it's true, Hamas and ISIS are allies.

Then wheres your evidence?

In his other jeans. They are in the wash.

What exactly is the difference between them? Are they not all terrorist organisations? Ready to kill innocent people to further their cause?

But if you're happy to equate Israel to Nazi Germany, I think the cap must be yours. ;)

Nope, never said that... I said you are the very same as those claiming Nazi Germany is the same as Israel... hands hat back... do you need instructions how to use it?

Their shared MO, motivations, religious and political extremism.

They are both terrorist islamists who hate Israel, the West and even their own people.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

The IDF are indiscriminate murderers.Anyone who thinks otherwise are delufing them selves.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204269146351996&id=1328373043

look at the above testimony from an ISRAELI ,it gives an insight into the shejaya neighbourhood massacre of innocent palestinians.

Anyone that moved got targeted.

Anyone who can justify or deny this is a sick sick individual.

IDF=murdering scum...FACT!!

• Advertisement

You've drawn up my exact comparison. You make me laugh each time you post.

Israel have ZERO rights to block international waters or the borders on Palestinians.

No. It is you who make me laugh.

They are both terrorist islamists who hate Israel, the West and even their own people.

Thats your evidence.

oh man. ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭KahBoom

So yea, fúck all evidence, ok.

Bollocks. "Allies" is a very specific term. Wheres the evidence they are such?

No. It is you who make me laugh.

Getting better with each post, you are forwarding your side of the debate.

Keep this quality work up.

davmol wrote: »
    The IDF are indiscriminate murderers.Anyone who thinks otherwise are delufing them selves.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204269146351996&id=1328373043

look at the above testimony from an ISRAELI ,it gives an insight into the shejaya neighbourhood massacre of innocent palestinians.

Anyone that moved got targeted.

Anyone who can justify or deny this is a sick sick individual.

IDF=murdering scum...FACT!!

Not fact. Just your opinion.

• Advertisement

Getting better with each post, you are forwarding your side of the debate.

Keep this quality work up.

Same to you.

Thats what we are all here for.

:)

This is the Al-Qaeda-backed ISIS group? The Al Qaeda Hamas have previously fought and killed members of in Gaza?
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3762017,00.html

Allies? Bollocks.

Bollocks. "Allies" is a very specific term. Wheres the evidence they are such?

Reality is my evidence :D

If you are right then Israel would carpet bomb the most populated areas. They have not done this. Why? Getting in the way is not the same as deliberately targeting children as some have claimed. I think you are beginning to understand the difference now.
    doing it slowly means they still will get support from the delusianel, carpet bombing the place is to risky for them as it could mean other countries taking action, if enough get involved nothing can be done to save them, even america couldn't

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If you've read about world war 2, you'd know that none of the reasons you've listed matched a few of the countries allied with each other during various parts of the war.

Nonsense. You made a very specific claim, now either back it up with sources or withdraw it.

Nonsense. You made a very specific claim, now either back it up with sources or withdraw it.

What claim?

That Hamas an ISIS are allies?

I can't. Because it's true.

Have you seen the videos or heard the stories of the jewish defence league.Extremists in their own right.What about the jewish extremeist that kidnapped the palestinian teen,made him drink parafin and set him alight -alive.
    Terrorists?

Look at teh scorecards

One has murdered 200 children,over 5000 injured,over 1100 killed (80% civilians).children bombed in playground,schools bombed,mosques bombed,hospitals and UN shelters bombed.

One has killed 3 civilians and the rest soldiers

Who is the terrorist?

Back up your claim with sources or withdraw the remark. Its that simple.

What claim?

That Hamas an ISIS are allies?

I can't. Because it's true.

Ok, well then we now know to not trust a single word you say, as you just make up stuff and claim that your right. Good of you to destroy your own credibility with easily disputed lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭whats_my_name

Just watched John Kerry addressing the White House there, mostly spoke about Russia but he was asked about Gaza... He spoke about "our friends Israelis" and it's "right to defend itself" from the "tit for tat violence". Do they actually believe the ****e they sprout?? Like really!!

I am disgusted that they can stand by Israel killing innocent people, I am disgusted that we still live in a time where money has more value than someone's basic human rights, someone's right to live. The people on here trying to justify Israels actions should really be ashamed of themselves.

my opinion is confirm in that link.Did u even read it or are you just shooting off BS statements cos you are deluded and in denial.Do you have kids?

i wonder would your opinion change if your kids were slaughtered while in hospital or in a playground.

LOL........ Oh my God we have a winner here:D

So, we have past evidence of Hamas fighting with and killing members of ISIS-backers Al Qaeda, and apparently they are now allies? A simple bit of propaganda/lying, that destroys your credibility entirely now.

• Advertisement

Back up your claim with sources or withdraw the remark. Its that simple.

No.

What will you do if I don't?

Why are you lying then?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭whats_my_name

No.

Do u actually believe the tripe you are posting here or are you just the biggest wind up merchant going??

No.

We get that you are looking to get a rise out of people, but it god old, the last 20 times you tried the same thing. We get it, you like to make stuff up, and a you are clearly living in a fantasy world of some kind.

No.

He doesn't need to do anything now - whenever you say anything in future in the thread, your posts can just be safely ignored/dismissed, by quoting your lie and refusal to back it up.

Why are you lying then?

You can claim that I am all you like.

I know that I am not, and that Hamas and ISIS are allied.

Why are you lying then?

"im Sorry Dave, Im afraid i cant do that"

You can claim that I am all you like.

I know that I am not, and that Hamas and ISIS are allied.

Then prove it with sources and links.

KahBoom wrote: »
    He doesn't need to do anything now - whenever you say anything in future in the thread, your posts can just be safely ignored/dismissed, by quoting your lie and refusal to back it up.

Right so.

• Advertisement

"dave this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. goodbye"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement