Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Palestinaisn being slaughtered and a prick with a cowboy hat is on frint page

1676869707173»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Mojoloco wrote: »
    And politically how would you step back if thousands of rockets were being fired into your country ? Do you think your voters would accept that ?

Come on now. It's about time they were exterminated for good. Persistent feckers. They must think they are special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

that doesn't make them allies, so withdraw the claim that hamas and isis are allies, because its a lie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91488927&postcount=3587

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Mojoloco

Phonehead wrote: »
    Your poor spelling and grammar makes me question if you really are who you pretend to be:rolleyes:

"The Jooo's" must be too stupid to spell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Those JewsIsraeli defenceoffence forces.. Up to no good as usual

FYP. Though I doubt that will be the reaction you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Phonehead wrote: »
    Your poor spelling and grammar makes me question if you really are who you pretend to be:rolleyes:

As well as using Sinn Fein / IRA terminology and then claim (s)he did not take sides either

• Advertisement

Those Jews. Up to no good as usual

O look, the false accusation of anti-Semitism. We haven't had that in ages.

Come on now. It's about time they were exterminated for good. Persistent feckers. They must think they are special.

The Jews or Hamas ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

The Nazi treatment of the Jews was mind-boggling and cruel.
    The Israeli treatment of the Palestinians is mind-boggling and cruel.

Same difference then.

One is a citizen of the country that found themselves under a dictator that was hell bent on eradicating every single one of them from which ever nation the nazis occupied.

If you where a Jew? Dead

Communist? Dead

Handicapped? Dead

Homosexual? Dead

Didn't look Arian enough? Dead

Enemy of the Nazi's? Dead

The other is a peoples who had an opportunity to have their own country back in 1948 to share with Israel.

They didn't want to share it with Israel. They wanted it all. They wanted all the Jews gone or dead. After all the Arabs were more than happy to collaborate with the Nazi's ( just as the IRA were).

They lost as did the other Arab nation (read all of them) Israel's territory grew larger as a result of successive wars. And so did the Arabs hatred of Israel, the Jews and anyone willing to help them.

Then the Palestinians go and elect a terrorist organisation (which explicitly state it's intent to destroy Israel) to represent them.

So no, once and for all. No. Not like what happened to the Jews under Nazi Germany at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

"The Jooo's" must be too stupid to spell

And there we have it............ straight to the moneyball attack! Ya move on and create a new account like a good child

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

It will be only a matter of time before Gaza and the West Bank are totally annexed into Israel anyway. That's the plan. I think it's been obvious to a lot of people for a long time anyway. Only a matter of time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

But if the Irish government had already demonstrated they were neither willing or capable ?

I'd expect the UK to cross the border and deal with the problem themselves. And, in fairness, it's generally accepted that they did, even with the Irish government being willing and fairly able to act upon the folks on their side of the border.

The difference being that the UK only needed to send small teams of special forces or intelligence agents across the border for targets of particular importance.

The whole scenario is so different from the current Gaza situation that any attempt at an analogy is pretty much doomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

mad muffin wrote: »
    One is a citizen of the country that found themselves under a dictator that was hell bent on eradicating every single one of them from which ever nation the nazis occupied.

If you where a Jew? Dead

Communist? Dead

Handicapped? Dead

Homosexual? Dead

The other is a peoples who had an opportunity to have their own country back in 1948 to share with Israel.

They didn't want to share it with Israel. They wanted it all. They wanted all the Jews gone or dead. After all the Arabs were more than happy to collaborate with the Nazi's ( just as the IRA were).

They lost as did the other Arab nation (read all of them) Israel's territory grew larger as a result of successive wars. And so did the Arabs hatred of Israel, the Jews and anyone willing to help them.

Then the Palestinians go and elect a terrorist organisation (which explicitly state it's intent to destroy Israel) to represent them.

So no, once and for all. No. Not like what happened to the Jews under Nazi Germany at all.

but sweetie have you not resalised there was no holocaust. those joos made it all up as part of their masterplan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Well said most of you's... I actually can't believe the absolute nonscence I'm hearing from every Israeli they drag out from somewhere to have on the news..
    They're saying the same arse talk how many years...? The cliche reasons having never changed...
    Excuse after excuse of how they validate what they are doing... **** talk about how dangerous to world HAMAS is.. Etc etc.

Agree,Its sickening.Its as though they are all issued with a list of default answers.

Right to defend ourselves.
    Targeting Hamas terrorist launch sites.
    People are being given advance warning to leave.
    The tunnels need to be destroyed etc etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

If you where a Jew? Dead

Communist? Dead

Handicapped? Dead

Homosexual? Dead

I fuccking wonder why that might be??? New lads come along, declare land to be theirs, then act surprised and discriminated against when the locals say no?

Couldn't make this **** up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

but sweetie have you not resalised there was no holocaust. those joos made it all up as part of their masterplan.

Sorry, who is claiming this?

This marks you as an absolute gobshiite with nothing worth saying, no one in this thread has denied the holocaust. Cop on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

If you where a Jew? Dead

Communist? Dead

Handicapped? Dead

Homosexual? Dead

So you don't see any comparisons at all? No similarities ?
    You still see Israel as a caring nation even after the 1,500 victims and 1 child per hour murdered?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭twowheelsgood

By the way, my day job is as a military historian. Compared to city fights in the past, this is nothing. For example, the city of Minsk was about 85% destroyed by under 150 relatively primitive aircraft in one single night in 1941, over 1,000 civilians killed. You really think the Israelis couldn't do the same if they didn't care?
    Well I don’t for a moment subscribe to the view that civilians are being deliberately targeted. That simply makes no sense.

But I do wonder about the ethical justification for an extensive aerial bombardment of an urban area other than when the targets are specific military or defence installations such as a regular army might have.

When civilians and combatants are integrated, either by design or out of necessity, then an engagement on the ground, perhaps with limited aerial support, would seem to me (not a military historian!) to be the most defensible (if costly to the IDF) way to proceed?

I'd expect the UK to cross the border and deal with the problem themselves. And, in fairness, it's generally accepted that they did, even with the Irish government being willing and fairly able to act upon the folks on their side of the border.

The difference being that the UK only needed to send small teams of special forces or intelligence agents across the border for targets of particular importance.

The whole scenario is so different from the current Gaza situation that any attempt at an analogy is pretty much doomed.

Military scenarios are discussed all the time, so in your military opinion, what would the UK do in the case of SF/IRA repeatedly firing thousands of Rockets from civilian areas in the Irish republic, and the Irish government were both unwilling and incapable of doing anything about it ? I don't think a few teams of special forces would cut it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

The British did not step back or cave into SF/IRA bombings and terrorism.
    And politically how would you step back if thousands of rockets were being fired into your country ? Do you think your voters would accept that ?

This was mentioned. They haven't been firing thousands, or even hundreds.. They stopped under the previous agreement, the one Israel rowed back on. How many have the "rockets" killed, I forget? One? Riight. Fairly crappy rockets so. You'd almost believe they were makey-uppey rockets.

Has anyone on this thread said that? Or are you just coming out with random crap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Not fact. Just your opinion.
    not an opinion, fact

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

would the UK do

It wouldn't be what the IDF is doing in Gaza.

Not in this century anyway.

Military scenarios are discussed all the time, so in your military opinion, what would the UK do in the case of the IRA firing thousands of Rockets from civilian areas in the Irish republic, and the Irish government were both unwilling and incapable of doing anything about it. I don't think a few teams of special forces would cut it at all.

You my friend............... why not get creative, imagine if the Martians started firing rockets at Earth:rolleyes:

It wouldn't be what the IDF is doing in Gaza.

Not in this century anyway.

What would they do though ?

I fuccking wonder why that might be??? New lads come along, declare land to be theirs, then act surprised and discriminated against when the locals say no?

Couldn't make this **** up

Those "new" lads ancestors where there long before any "Palestinian".

After the Romans expelled the Jews and successive Empires, finally they got a chance to come back.

Those "new" lads ancestors where there long before any "Palestinian".

After the Romans expelled the Jews and successive Empires, finally they got a chance to come back.

Let's hope the Cavemen don't come back:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

What claim?

That Hamas an ISIS are allies?

I can't. Because it's true.
    yet you won't provide proof, because its not true

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

So you don't see any comparisons at all? No similarities ?
    You still see Israel as a caring nation even after the 1,500 victims and 1 child per hour murdered?

It definitely cares for its own citizens that they are defending. More than I can say for some of its neighbours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

What a mess this has turned out to be.
    I'm locking this for the moment. Bear with me.

EDIT:
    This thread is staying locked.
    The new thread is located here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057259124

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement