Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have a contact email for UPS Ireland?

Options
  • 11-07-2014 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

All I can find is a generic form on the american site. Would prefer something more direct, and local to Ireland if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

How about ringing them on the number here?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭djerk

paste and copy this in your browser (i cant post links yet)

ups.com/content/ie/en/contact/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

dudara wrote: »
    How about ringing them on the number here?
    I don't particularly want to ring them. I actually wanted to pass on some praise to the driver who delivered my parcel as he went above and beyond and I just felt it would be right to give some positive feedback, given that I don't hesitate to criticise when a service is sub-standard.
    djerk wrote: »

That's the form I'm on about

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Intifada wrote: »
    I don't particularly want to ring them. I actually wanted to pass on some praise to the driver who delivered my parcel as he went above and beyond and I just felt it would be right to give some positive feedback, given that I don't hesitate to criticise when a service is sub-standard.

There is no email to contact UPS in Ireland, directly.

You must phone or else use that web form.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHPhoto

Intifada wrote: »

That's the form I'm on about

Fair play, thats a nice thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd suggest to write a letter to the HR department

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭cbee20

djerk wrote: »

If you do the above you will find at the end of the page on the left hand side a box that says "Contact us" and there is a link to e-mail them

Advertisement