Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online banking down

Options
  • 11-07-2014 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hi, there are problems accessing 365, it just times out then logs you off for the last hour. fwiw

NM, seems to have come back up now.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi keno-daytrader

Thanks for your query today.

Good to hear you can log in now. 

Although we're not aware of any problems with the site, feel free to send us a message here if the difficulties continue.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2 andreea26

Hy,

I have a problem with my 365 account. I'm trying to connect from android device and is saying that my online bank account is blocked! I have this problem from 1 week. What can be the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi andreea26, 

Thank you for getting in contact and welcome to Boards.ie.

To unlock your Online Banking please call our 365 team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 where upon verification of some security questions a representative will be happy to unlock your account. 

Just to mention, when you call please have your account details to hand. 

For more information on logging into your 365Online please see here

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement