Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Firebird Backboiler Draft plate

Options
  • 11-07-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need a Firebird backboiler draft plate, for some reason its been removed. Where can i get one? and how much 'should' it cost (so i dont get ripped off by a seller, as i have found parts places rarely publish prices)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Heatmerchants are one of the firebird agents, should be able to price and order you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

DGOBS wrote: »
    Heatmerchants are one of the firebird agents, should be able to price and order you one.

Thanks DGOBS. BTW, how much room would you like if you needed to service a grant? And which sides do you need access to? As indoor models are surrounded by cupboards, you must be used to working in a tight space.

You have another thread with that topic already :)

You have another thread with that topic already :)

I do, but I like your advice and seeing as it was so quite on this thread, I though I would ask. Got a plumber coming out next week, its good to be half prepared and understand what im getting in to :)

I still would like an indoor boiler for security, but I do see how fire/spillage might be a problem. I just need to make sure im giving enough boiler house room for servicing.

See Scudo2 post on your other thread, he's spot on as always

• Advertisement

See Scudo2 post on your other thread, he's spot on as always

Ah flattery gets me nowhere hey hahaha.

Im still none the wiser to which direction access is needed. Im guessing there is nothing serviceable from the sides.

I dont want to build a plumber 'pot holing' experience centre hahhaa.

Advertisement