Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARNICA for dogs

• 11-07-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭

I was very interested to read this article - I always have an Arnica/Calendula gel for our horse (I get a bucket of it from nutri-science.net - an Irish company that specilizes in equine products, but does some dog too) Anyway! My husband has started using this Arnica/Calendula gel (from the horse!) for his arthritis & aches/pains - thinks its the fabulous, so when we read this below, I thought - excellent for the dogs too - and why didnt I think of using Arnica on the dogs before now:

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/the-healing-power-of-arnica-montana-leopards-bane/?inf_contact_key=067de485d55222be23d59a7f7ec7d5b462747aa20cf7ec6ccf117a0ee468a6b7

Someone recently told me that Arnica TABLETS are an excellent option too, to get the medication internally rather than topically, anyone try Arnica tablets for their dogs?

Advertisement