Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clomid Buddies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 irenafin

Pam_x_Pam wrote: »
    I am on my 3rd Clomid cycle now. Didnt get blood work done this time but last two cycles the 21day progesterone was 22.5 which is ok....
    I have appointment with consultant this friday. I didnt lose any weight in last 3 months so they probably gona give out to me...
    I am 17dpo now, my AF is late but I wont test untill friday morning.

Fingers crossed for you :) I'm cramping pretty tense today, feeling bloated and gassy.. I won't even start about how sore my breasts are.. but I'm just 8dpo so don't know if I should be happy or if it's just period signs which ones I've never had.. it will be our first baby whenever we'll conceive. .

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Pam_x_Pam

I had two MC before, it will be our first baby too. I noticed that with each Comid my cycles get longer and longer.... first Clomid cycle was 25days, second was 29days and I am on day 31 now. I had spotting on cycle day 18 which could be my ovulation but I dont think so... I am preattu sure I O'd on cycle day 14-15 (I am tempin)

I use ovulation test strips. So I got positive on day 15-16 .. so it's how should be but it's too early to test (I'm very impatient person lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭cinloom

I am starting my 5th cycle of clomid this month :-( it didnt work last month
    I will see the doc on day 10 for a scan and do exactly with last month. Will it be my month ? :-)
    I hope so otherwise i guess we will try to book IVF for next year

cinloom wrote: »
    I am starting my 5th cycle of clomid this month :-( it didnt work last month
    I will see the doc on day 10 for a scan and do exactly with last month. Will it be my month ? :-)
    I hope so otherwise i guess we will try to book IVF for next year

Fingers crossed that it will be your month! Xx

• Advertisement

irenafin wrote: »
    I use ovulation test strips. So I got positive on day 15-16 .. so it's how should be but it's too early to test (I'm very impatient person lol)

If you got positive on day 15 you could of ovulated as late as cycle day 18... they show that ovulation will happen in next 12-48h. Fingers crossed for you.
    Oh stop I am very impatient too! Other cycles I would start testing as early as 7 dpo! :D

cinloom fingers crossed!
    I wat thinkin about IVF but right now I cannot afford it... :(

Did any of you had laparoscopy of lap and dye?

If you got positive on day 15 you could of ovulated as late as cycle day 18... they show that ovulation will happen in next 12-48h. Fingers crossed for you.
    Oh stop I am very impatient too! Other cycles I would start testing as early as 7 dpo! :D

cinloom fingers crossed!

I didn't. .

laparoscopy OR lap&dye... sorry made a typo and wont let me edit the post.

I was suppose to get it done before Clomid but they said I am too fat =/ and told me to lose some weight. Lost 1 and a half stone since but in last 3 months didnt work so I am worried they wont do it...
    They dont normally do it unless there are indications... I had PID and my appendix out. PID can cause scar tissue to form and blockage of the tubes.

I was suppose to get it done before Clomid but they said I am too fat =/ and told me to lose some weight. Lost 1 and a half stone since but in last 3 months didnt work so I am worried they wont do it...
    They dont normally do it unless there are indications... I had PID and my appendix out. PID can cause scar tissue to form and blockage of the tubes.

I'm overweight aswell but in 4 month I've lost 1st 11lb.. but I wast made to feel bad about weight as it just adds to stress

• Advertisement

I'm overweight aswell but in 4 month I've lost 1st 11lb.. but I wast made to feel bad about weight as it just adds to stress
    I feel your pain. The midwife that weights me every time before the appointment is horrible! She makes me feel so bad... right I know im overweight but calling me lazy and telling me I wont get pregnant cos I am fat is a bit much...
    Right now I have to go to psychologist every week and eating disorder clinic because my bulimia came back cos of that nurse...
    It is bad enough to have to go through fertility treatment without being made bad about our bodies...
    They never helped me with loosing weight just told me to do it...

I feel your pain. The midwife that weights me every time before the appointment is horrible! She makes me feel so bad... right I know im overweight but calling me lazy and telling me I wont get pregnant cos I am fat is a bit much...
    Right now I have to go to psychologist every week and eating disorder clinic because my bulimia came back cos of that nurse...
    It is bad enough to have to go through fertility treatment without being made bad about our bodies...

Did you try slimming world? That's what I'm doing and I'm loving it. Where do you live?

Did you try slimming world? That's what I'm doing and I'm loving it. Where do you live?

Sligo.

I did Nupo and lost a stone might go back to it . I looked into celebrity slim and slimming world but they cost so much...

Sligo.

I did Nupo and lost a stone might go back to it . I looked into celebrity slim and slimming world but they cost so much...

Yeah it's bit pricy but if it works it's so worth it..

Yeah it's bit pricy but if it works it's so worth it..

I will probably go back to Nupo at the end of the month after my graduation... unless we got lucky this month! :)

cinloom fingers crossed!

I think i did the lap and dy it was not a very pleasant experience

I can not really afford IVF but i am looking to do it abroad

I am overweight as well but i got it

I will probably go back to Nupo at the end of the month after my graduation... unless we got lucky this month! :)

Fingers crossed! :)

I think i did the lap and dy it was not a very pleasant experience

I can not really afford IVF but i am looking to do it abroad

Is abroad cheaper?

Is abroad cheaper?

I just received some quote from prague and it seems much cheaper so if we combine it with holidays it might be good.
    I am trying to get a quote from turkey too as i would mind to visit and relax in this country too

• Advertisement

I just received some quote from prague and it seems much cheaper so if we combine it with holidays it might be good.
    I am trying to get a quote from turkey too as i would mind to visit and relax in this country too

And would you mind me asking the difference between prices?

And would you mind me asking the difference between prices?

i think it was an average of 2000e

i think it was an average of 2000e

Is it just for procedure or flights stay etc including?

I am thinkin of doing mine in Poland (where I am originally from) it is about 8000zł which is roughly 2000euro. And thats with flight, blood work and accommodation.

I am really going to push them to do lap&dye or laparoscopy! This time I am going to speak up and get something moving....

Please keep your fingers crossed for me on Friday (my appointment is at 9,30)

Did any of you looked into IVF with egg donation? Its free if you donate your eggs...

I am thinkin of doing mine in Poland (where I am originally from) it is about 8000zł which is roughly 2000euro. And thats with flight, blood work and accommodation.

I am really going to push them to do lap&dye or laparoscopy! This time I am going to speak up and get something moving....

Please keep your fingers crossed for me on Friday (my appointment is at 9,30)

Wow that s a really good price included flights etc

Are you seeing doc in private or public ?
    Mine in dublin i see her in private and she is lovely.

Wow that s a really good price included flights etc

Are you seeing doc in private or public ?
    Mine in dublin i see her in private and she is lovely.

I see mine public. I see different doctor every time and all of them have been lovely... its just the same midwife every time that puts me down and makes me cry

I see mine public. I see different doctor every time and all of them have been lovely... its just the same midwife every time that puts me down and makes me cry

Why wouldn't you go private? The service would be much better(I say it from experience)

Why wouldn't you go private? The service would be much better(I say it from experience)

Simply because I would have to travel to Dublin and its quiet expensive...

• Advertisement

Simply because I would have to travel to Dublin and its quiet expensive...

To dublin from where?

Advertisement