Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Identification

• 11-07-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We have recently moved to Hong Kong and we are looking at rescuing an 8 month old dog from the rescue center here.

Does any know what mix she is? We think possibly border collie mixed with something else

Beaker.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

The long nose and the ears say English Bull Terrier to me. Very unusual looking dog! I'm sure there are also breeds native to HK that we might not know, she could be a cross of those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Magenta wrote: »
    The long nose and the ears say English Bull Terrier to me. Very unusual looking dog! I'm sure there are also breeds native to HK that we might not know, she could be a cross of those.

EBT was my first thought as well, beautiful looking dog though, good luck with her, what's the dog breeding/adoption situation like in HK? As bad as here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Out of curiosity, what breeds are popular over there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Is it just me, or does she have very long toes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Alun wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does she have very long toes?

me too (thought she had long toes that is!) - I thought immediately she looked like there was a bit of Greyhound in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

Thanks everyone.

Unfortunately the situation here in HK is the same as back home. Rescue centres full of gorgeous dogs looking for homes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

I see a bit of basenji mixed in her maybe? http://versident.com/wp-content/uploads/Basenji-Black-And-White.jpg

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Advertisement