Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting central billing

Options
  • 11-07-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all
    I have a wholesale business serving shops and pubs.
    I have goods which go great in central billing type convenience stores.
    Thing is I don't have time or contacts to set up central billing meetings etc.
    Am willing to hire some one to help me here , business employs 4 people on road so I can cover large areas.
    Has anyone experience to help me here...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

No one is going to do this for you. And the excuse that you dont have time or contacts is an excuse. You have make time, and establish contacts.

It will not fall into your lap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

MidlandsM wrote: »
    No one is going to do this for you. And the excuse that you dont have time or contacts is an excuse. You have make time, and establish contacts.

It will not fall into your lap.

Agreed

If you don't have time to do a deal that will see your product introduced into 700+ outlets (BWG Foods) then you need to revise your priorities

Advertisement