Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buttevant Roadworks

Options
  • 11-07-2014 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Heard today there is a diversion in place taking 40 Mins extra? Is this true? I'm heading to mallow tomorrow eve and then to cork city for match on Sunday.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Road surface on the main street though Buttevant must rate as the worst stretch of main road that I am aware of, if this is being upgraded then its a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

The diversion was not because of roadworks. It was to facilitate the annual Cahermee Fair taking place in the village.

I've just passed through it and the place looks like something from the Apocalypse. Wouldn't like to be the people tasked with tidying up after this lot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

grenache wrote: »
    The diversion was not because of roadworks. It was to facilitate the annual Cahermee Fair taking place in the village.

I've just passed through it and the place looks like something from the Apocalypse. Wouldn't like to be the people tasked with tidying up after this lot.

Did you see ara piebald go down the road Boss?

Advertisement