Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Ferry to France

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

aquarius10 wrote: »
    We are travelling with 2 young kids who adore Disney and would rather spend a few hours each day or evening in Disney, see the parades, night shows, allowing time for naps, going to the pools, relaxing etc rather than cramming in everything in 2 days. It would be too much for them, hence taking our time over 5 days. Plus it's the same price for 3 days as 5 days and we get in early each day as we will be on site - so I'll take whatever we can get for €800. :)

You would literally see everything in 1 day taking it easy - Save your cash and head to Orlando for a Proper Disney experience - I have been to both twice and that just the way it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

High Vis vests - these are required by law, must be kept in the car for each person travelling to France.

Get your family Free high Vis vests from RSA.ie

You can order high visibility vests , backpack covers and bags on the RSA website for family free of charge. Fantastic opportunity without cost to ensure we are all seen.

I ordered them today and have already received a mail saying they are been packed for dispatch !

You do need to create an account but it was quite straight forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

Stena line offering 25% reduction in prices with offer from ploughing championships for bookings made until Sept 29 for travel in 2015. Use the link below.

https://www.stenaline.ie/showoffer

We had already booked our trip home with them and they just refunded us the difference- €40 !

Thanks Stena

Advertisement