Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to eircom eFibre from Sky

Options
  • 11-07-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up with eircom for a bundle including eFibre and eTalk anytime. The engineer setup the broadband this morning and it's now running correctly.

I phoned Sky to make sure that my Sky broadband/phone bundle was now cancelled. The Sky rep said there had been no request from eircom to take over the phone line (voice) but they had received notice of the broadband change and the Sky broadband was now cancelled.

He suggested I dial 19800 to find out who my phone provider is. And it's still Sky.

Who do I need to talk to?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi,

I signed up with eircom for a bundle including eFibre and eTalk anytime. The engineer setup the broadband this morning and it's now running correctly.

I phoned Sky to make sure that my Sky broadband/phone bundle was now cancelled. The Sky rep said there had been no request from eircom to take over the phone line (voice) but they had received notice of the broadband change and the Sky broadband was now cancelled.

He suggested I dial 19800 to find out who my phone provider is. And it's still Sky.

Who do I need to talk to?

Thanks.
    Hi devildriver.

Please PM me the account no. or Order no and I will look into this for you.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

That seems to have been resolved now.

Thanks for your help, Colm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

That seems to have been resolved now.

Thanks for your help, Colm.
    Thanks devildriver

Al

Advertisement