Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silicone suction lids

Options
  • 11-07-2014 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

So the SIL arrived to a family picnic with her pasta salad covered by on of these fancy Charles Viancin Lilypad silicone suction lids.

Seems very handy and effective but rather expensive for what it is, I think she paid about €27 for a set of 1 medium and 1 large.

I've had a look on eBay, Amazon and Aliexpress and there seems to be a myriad of cheaper products of the same general type available.

Before I pony up for some (and maybe get something that is utter rubbish) I just thought I would throw it out here and see if anyone has bought anything similar for a reasonable price and can recommend a particular one.

Looking for the larger sized ones for say a salad dish rather than the small coffee mug sizes, also not interested in the "cartoon character knobs".

Thanks.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement