Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 25 Cup - Bracket, Draft, Games Etc

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

After disconnect in first game, giffs Seahawks win out against rocks eagles 2-0! Second game was very close and only won it by going for 2 in last second TD

Great games rock

Yeah well done Giff, fully deserved, didnt quite have the interest for it like our league games, maddened out at this stage, Eagles were alot better then i taught, can see now how knex got them to the superbowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yeah well done Giff, fully deserved, didnt quite have the interest for it like our league games, maddened out at this stage, Eagles were alot better then i taught, can see now how knex got them to the superbowl.

They are good now, after the continual rating updates, but they were nowhere near that good in the connected franchise, tbh.

There's a reason they were on of the last teams off the board :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Turn on my TV to play Knex and the ****ing thing blows up. Well, that's a bit dramatic but the power cable has gone. Jesus wept.

On that note, if anyone knows where I could source one for a Samsung, that would be great!

EDIT - €8 on Ebay. I'll probably die from electric shock when I plug it in. :pac:

Advertisement