Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance

Options
  • 11-07-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I want to no if anyone had a similar I'm 20 years old and I had a minor crash I broke and tail light off a women car and now she's claim for everything she can back pains and everything and for four children as we'll she's a coloured women from Africa and now I've nothing against them but I broke a end tail light low impact and she's looking for double figure .but worst of all my insurance won't quote me does any one no if you can get a quote on a open claim ? It's since September last year I can't get a quote and I've a new job and can't drive to work waste having a car sitting there .. If any one has a simliar scenario please share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

your existing insurer has to if no one else will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

OP, are you the insured or a named driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Hi I want to no if anyone had a similar I'm 20 years old and I had a minor crash I broke and tail light off a women car and now she's claim for everything she can back pains and everything and for four children as we'll she's a coloured women from Africa and now I've nothing against them but I broke a end tail light low impact and she's looking for double figure .but worst of all my insurance won't quote me does any one no if you can get a quote on a open claim ? It's since September last year I can't get a quote and I've a new job and can't drive to work waste having a car sitting there .. If any one has a simliar scenario please share?

Why exactly is this relevant? Irish people aren't unfamiliar with putting in insurance claims either.

Don't think I've heard anyone use the term 'coloured' in quite a long time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed. Jamie123456789, if you're going to post on this site, don't post with such stupid comments again.

Advertisement