Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers - for a simple upstyle in city centre

Options
  • 12-07-2014 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Its a random one - but would anyone know of a hairdressers in the city centre who would do a simple upstyle if i came in with freshly washed hair. I just want a simple plaited upstyle for an occasion. I would need it done on a Monday - even a Monday morning if it would hold the day through but preferably a Monday at about 5pm. I also dont want to pay a huge amount - if i did i know all the big names to head to in Dublin but i cant justify it for this occasion!

I am staying in The Gresham so something on that side of town would be great. I know a lot of the Polish shops are around there and does anyone know if there are any Polish ladies hairdressers in the area? They are excellent at upstyles and can work well with my long fine hair.

Hopefully someone can help!I am not from Dublin so i thought Boards would be my best shot!

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement