Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Charged by BOI

Options
  • 12-07-2014 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Two days ago I bought goods from SportsDirect. For some reason there is always a problem with my Visa Debit carded that's saved on my SportsDirect account and I have to add it new each time for the transaction to go through. This happened this time as well, it didn't work the first two times and then I added my card as a new one and it went through.

The problem is that this morning I looked at my 365 online account and there are two transactions for this. Both say "10JUL Debit Card" and both are for the exact same amount, the amount the products cost. I'm certain I didn't accidently double order from SportsDirect because I only got one e-mail from them to confirm the purchase.

So who do I contact about this? SportsDirect or Bank of Ireland? And if BOI, how do I go about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Sports Direct have charged you twice, not BOI. Contact them first.

Advertisement