Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday Night with Miriam 12/07/14 @ 9:20pm

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Haven't understood a single word he's sung yet!

Tis your birthday, grey?

Monday WM!.......I'm 21+ in case you're wondering......:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

bigfoot and the hendersons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

God, you'd need a lift after that :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

lukesmom wrote: »
    Never heard of this next guy but WOW . Like a different species altogether, something so strange yet fascinating about him. Bigfoot?

James Vincent McMorrow - covered Steve Winwood's 'Higher Love' for a TV ad.

I'm usually against artists re-recording their own songs, but I definitely feel Winwood should re-record 'Higher Love' - that horrific 80's production has dated badly.

twirlagig wrote: »
    God, you'd need a lift after that :(

WM.......pour more wine.......:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

James Vincent McMorrow - covered Steve Winwood's 'Higher Love' for a TV ad.

I'm usually against artists re-recording their own songs, but I definitely feel Winwood should re-record 'Higher Love' - that horrific 80's production has dated badly.

Love stevie winwoods original version puts me in a good mood. Along with sweet freedom by Michael McDonald....I know, I know cheese

Goodnight lads...... :)

That was hard work.....At least Imelda will bring a smile to me......

Goodnight lads...... :)

That was hard work.....At least Imelda will bring a smile to me......

CREDIT UNION!

WOOP!

WM.......pour more wine.......:(

Empty :(

Empty :(

You'd better get over to my luxurious pad.....I'll light up the helicopter pad lights for you!......;)

• Advertisement

Imelda always seems like a lovely down-to-earth person...one of the good ones :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Imelda's Dad singing to her Mam nearly had me in tears!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Callan's Kicks repeat on at 11:30pm if my TV Guide is right.... Worth it for the Rachel Allen sketch alone..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Callan's Kicks repeat on at 11:30pm if my TV Guide is right.... Worth it for the Rachel Allen sketch alone..

I loved the bit where she blasted the computer with the shotgun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

His James Reilly reminds me so much of Brendan Graces priest role in Fr Ted! Just the voice! :D

That Des Cahill sketch went on a bit too long

I laughed at that joke about Bill Cullen :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭squonk

Saw 10 minutes of this Saturday night. The piece with the guy who was the entrepreneur/chef who wrote the book. Fairly poor. Just didn't look like anyone was making much effort. Miriam looked like she'd just dropped in to work to fill time between dropping the kids to a kiddie's disco and collecting them again and your man, despite being a duffer could also have dressed up a bit. The impression I had of it all was that if they weren't too bothered about the whole thing then I shouldn't be either.

squonk wrote: »
    Saw 10 minutes of this Saturday night. The piece with the guy who was the entrepreneur/chef who wrote the book. Fairly poor. Just didn't look like anyone was making much effort. Miriam looked like she'd just dropped in to work to fill time between dropping the kids to a kiddie's disco and collecting them again and your man, despite being a duffer could also have dressed up a bit. The impression I had of it all was that if they weren't too bothered about the whole thing then I shouldn't be either.

In fairness, the red leggins should be left to the Wesley disco kiddies....;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement