Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowman Athlone

Options
  • 12-07-2014 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Just looking to see are many people on here doing the long distance this year ? Did the half last year and considering going long next year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭coppinger

Me - did it last year, no complaints with the event. Only about 40 people in the long distance so you dont seen much of anybody, plenty of people on the run course though, finishing up the half distance. Super convenient logistically and super cheap, wish shadowman and hardman would reschedule to may and september so I could race twice a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭TheEagles

That's what I was thinking with regards to cost and location, going aboard means there's a lot more to it. Suppose it comes down to someone who want to do the distance or going for a branded name abroad.. Plus maybe the weather!!!

Advertisement