Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat July 19th - LEFTFIELD [DJ SET] - Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Has the venue been announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Opium Rooms on Liberty Lane, behind where The Village was/is on Camden Street.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Opium Rooms on Liberty Lane, behind where The Village was/is on Camden Street.

Is the Village gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Subject

Venue: Opium Rooms [formerly The Village], Liberty Lane/Wexford St, D2.

Nialler9 ticket competition here: http://nialler9.com/the-nialler9-dublin-gig-guide-july-15-21/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Terrible Name for the venue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 mbirrane

Hi Guys,
    Anyone have a track list for that show? It was my first time at a Leftfield DJ set, I wouldn't be a huge fan but really enjoyed his set after pulling the trigger on tickets following a friends recommendation.

He played a track after 1am - sometime between 1 and 1:30am I think it was.
    Heard some dude playing the same tune Wed evening in traffic when I was in a taxi, so it's been released or the guy in the car had a recording of Neil's set.

And yep I've done some serious googling - can't find any trace of the track in question.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

leftfield have a live album called 'tourism' from 2012.
    I'd imagine it's in that.

Thanks for the suggestion Mikekerry - it's not on that album though. Spotified it...
    I've even been down to Opium to see if any of their audio guys/DJ's have a recording - not too hopeful though...Will have to wait til the weekend to see if they come back with something.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

you could also trying messaging them on their FB page.
    worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

mbirrane wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Anyone have a track list for that show? It was my first time at a Leftfield DJ set, I wouldn't be a huge fan but really enjoyed his set after pulling the trigger on tickets following a friends recommendation.

He played a track after 1am - sometime between 1 and 1:30am I think it was.
    Heard some dude playing the same tune Wed evening in traffic when I was in a taxi, so it's been released or the guy in the car had a recording of Neil's set.

And yep I've done some serious googling - can't find any trace of the track in question.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Martin

Two clips I took at Life 2013 of the Leftfield DJ set, maybe that bit of music is in them.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

Thanks bodhrandude but no joy I'm afraid.
    Cheers for for trying though
    Martin

Advertisement