Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Zonda wheel wanted

Options
  • 12-07-2014 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Crashed into concrete manhole structure at race speed and front zonda rim damaged beyond repair.

I am looking for a 2011 or 2012 clincher front wheel to match with my rear to make up a set. Anyone have one maybe someone who smashed up their rear might have one now not in use if so I would be interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭diasfu

One guy on adverts has camp zonda wheels for sale, 260 is asking price, if any help..

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Would a Mavic Kysrium Equipe front wheel be of use?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Dangerous Dave

I have a front Khamsin if that's of any interest? Perfect condition, no skewer though, although I'm sure you still have the one from the Zonda. Would sell it for €40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 835 ✭✭✭countrykid

ckeego wrote: »
    Would a Mavic Kysrium Equipe front wheel be of use?

Colour? Interested if op not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭joxerjohn

Hi ckeego

I will pass on offer on the Mavic, countrykid welcome to proceed

I have a front Khamsin if that's of any interest? Perfect condition, no skewer though, although I'm sure you still have the one from the Zonda. Would sell it for €40.

Hi dave would be interested subject to inspection, where are you based ?

No probs, you're more than elcome to have a look. I'm in Dublin City Centre every day, near Stephens Green, and out near Enniskerry in the evenings

Hi joxerjohn, let me know if this wheel isn't what you're after and I'll stick a post up for it to try to get rid of it. Cheers

Hi Dave sorry for not responding. I will pass on the khamsin I will hold out for a zonda or get one on rose when back in stock. Thanks for offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement