Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ovulation prediction kit

Options
  • 12-07-2014 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi bring ttc for 12 months. Just wondering where would be the best place and price to buy ovulation kit? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

They're expensive but we use clearblue digital and get them in boots, about €30 for 10. Find them excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

I second the clearblue digital (I use the dual hormone one). Very easy to use and I have found them accurate. Price ranges from 25 - 30 euro depending on where you buy them. Most pharmacies have them and boots usually do too.
    Also started using the tesco own brand ones recently which I found to be very good and accurate and a lot cheaper.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I buy the strips on ebay, I have long cycles so I buy in bulk so they usually work out as a couple of cents each.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 NC12

Blingy wrote: »
    I second the clearblue digital (I use the dual hormone one). Very easy to use and I have found them accurate. Price ranges from 25 - 30 euro depending on where you buy them. Most pharmacies have them and boots usually do too.
    Also started using the tesco own brand ones recently which I found to be very good and accurate and a lot cheaper.
    Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. Don't think they do the tesco ones in my closest shop as it's an old one but I'll try the one a bit further as it's massive & new :)

Ms2011 wrote: »
    I buy the strips on ebay, I have long cycles so I buy in bulk so they usually work out as a couple of cents each.

I have a regular cycle, never thought about buying from ebay :) any particular seller you buy from that is reliable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

NC12 wrote: »
    I have a regular cycle, never thought about buying from ebay :) any particular seller you buy from that is reliable?

The seller I buy from is gock2002, they are in Ireland so you get them in a day or two.

Ms2011 wrote: »
    The seller I buy from is gock2002, they are in Ireland so you get them in a day or two.

Thanks I'll have a look now :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

HappyBumps.com do combo packs of ovulation and pregnancy tests which seem a good price

Advertisement