Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon 70D purchasing

• 12-07-2014 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking at upgrading the camera. I have decided on getting a 70D after much debate. Can anybody recommend the best and most competitively priced place to purchase it? I don't want to get caught when paying over such a chunk of money but I don't wanna pay over too much either! Thanks for any help or guidance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭defrule

I bought my dslr and lens from DigitalRev.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

There's a €120 cashback offer valid until 13th September if you buy from an approved cashback dealer: http://www.canon.ie/summer-cashback/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 snf99

How about ebay?

I checked the store called steadydeals-uk

I cannot post a link unfortunately :/

I'm thinking about buying the same camera myself. I asked them and it's a USA imported camera.
    What difference does it make vs UK version?
    He seems to have good reviews and the price is better than market value at the moment.

Advertisement