Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What FIFA game should I get?

Options
  • 12-07-2014 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

I am considering buying a new FIFA game. I own FIFA 09 for the PS3. I don't mind getting the game for the PC but for the PS3 would be better.

Is FIFA 13 or 14 better? What is the new world cup game like?
    I believe there is 60% off FIFA 14 on Origin now, so would that be a good idea?

I don't want to get FIFA 15 as I am not a serious enough soccer game player to buy it for full price.

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

VG31 wrote: »
    I am considering buying a new FIFA game. I own FIFA 09 for the PS3. I don't mind getting the game for the PC but for the PS3 would be better.

Is FIFA 13 or 14 better? What is the new world cup game like?
    I believe there is 60% off FIFA 14 on Origin now, so would that be a good idea?

I don't want to get FIFA 15 as I am not a serious enough soccer game player to buy it for full price.

Thanks in advance. :)

All Depends really on how much your willing to pay for Fifa

I have 14 myself on the PS4 and i find it a huge step up from the shocking Fifa 14 on the PS3.

I would go for Fifa 13 myself as its better then Fifa 14 on the PS3 and there will be people still playing online and you could pick it up extremely cheap.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030930109684#.U8HNqBappuY

If your near a CEX you can pick it up for €6 you don't need a online pass as EA has removed it from there games.

But if you have a 360 controller go for fifa on the PC as hands down the 360 controller is better then the PS3 for fifa.

http://www.kinguin.net/category/2706/fifa-14-origin-key/?utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

You can pick up Fifa 14 for the PC here for €10.89 witch is a bargain in my eye.

Advertisement