Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost cat hanging around Roscam

Options
  • 12-07-2014 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Spotted this hungry cat hanging around today, just popping picture here in case anyone recognises

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

lampsie wrote: »
    Spotted this hungry cat hanging around today, just popping picture here in case anyone recognises

Pic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Cute Cat!

There's a Lost & Found thread over in Animals and Pet Issues: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413146

You could also try to post this on the facebook pages of the GSPCA and Galway Cat Rescue. That's where most people look.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vinegarZombie

Hello. This cat looks very much like the one one the missing poster i saw in Centra Dougniska this morning. I cannot be 100% sure it is the same one, as I had a only brief look at the poster. I will make a picture of that poster today after work.

Hello. This cat looks very much like the one one the missing poster i saw in Centra Dougniska this morning. I cannot be 100% sure it is the same one, as I had a only brief look at the poster. I will make a picture of that poster today after work.

Thanks for headsup - as it happens, the cat reappeared last night after disappearing for a few days!

Thanks,
    lamps

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vinegarZombie

lampsie wrote: »
    Thanks for headsup - as it happens, the cat reappeared last night after disappearing for a few days!

Thanks,
    lamps
    In my opinion the cat on the poster does look much younger, but there are some similarities. I will call the owner in a minute to check for how long is the cat missing . Sorry for the crud format but i cannot post links or images.
    i60[full stop]tinypic[full stop]com/68htsw.jpg
    i59[full stop]tinypic[full stop]com/32zv2gk.jpg

Hey lampsie, I took a liberty of sending a text message to the number on the poster, if the owner comes back to me I will inform you

• Advertisement

Thanks a mil for grabbing that...hmmm I'd lean towards unlikely it's the same cat but maybe best to let them decide for themselves...I'll pm the details, thanks again for taking the time

Advertisement