Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada 2015

Options
  • 12-07-2014 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else planning on trying for the Canada Visa next year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Young Blood

Ya I'm considering it. When does the application process begin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

It can be any time from January 2015 onwards, as far as I'm aware. This year it started in March if I remember correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Young Blood

Sounds cool. I'm kinda reluctant to go because of the cold but I'll chance it since the opportunity is there. What city are you going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eoinc8

I tried to apply yesterday but im only on the 2014 waiting list, is it possibly to get on the 2015 fifteen one yet does any one know?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

I applied also for a canadian working visa and was put onto the 2014 waiting list. does that mean I cant apply for the 2015 visas now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

You can apply next year. It's only once you receive the Port of Entry (POE - the last step), that you can't reapply.

Don't stress :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

jaymcg91 wrote: »
    You can apply next year. It's only once you receive the Port of Entry (POE - the last step), that you can't reapply.

Don't stress :P.

Thanks for letting me know!

Advertisement