Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Connacht Teams

• 13-07-2014 3:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭

Easy win for Roscommon yesterday, hard fought win for Sligo, both Galway and Mayo still left, time for the Connacht teams to push on!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭legendary.xix

Yeah, they are going well. Who and then how Roscommon get on in Round 3B will be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

Can see Roscommon in the quarters. If they get any luck in the draw. Not too many would want Roscommon next round as they are building momentum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Can see Roscommon in the quarters. If they get any luck in the draw. Not too many would want Roscommon next round as they are building momentum.

Cant see Roscommon beating the Ulster or Leinster final loser. Draw Tyrone in Rd 3 and it's game over too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

iDave wrote: »
    Cant see Roscommon beating the Ulster or Leinster final loser. Draw Tyrone in Rd 3 and it's game over too.

Don't think Tyrone are as good as mid last year but early days to say it for sure . Roscommon gave them a scare last year and are a much improved side. I would give them a shouting chance against Donegal by the way the set themselves up. Monaghan probably might be a step too far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭megadodge

I would have no fear of Meath whatsoever.

Roscommon really should have beaten Tyrone last year and have improved immensely since then.

Roscommon beat Armagh two years ago when Ros were really all over the place, so that's winnable too.

Donegal/Monaghan would be interesting, as I think they both want to go front door and I'm not sure how they'd react to the loss. For what it's worth Roscommon beat Monaghan in the league last year.

Not saying they will beat all the above but Roscommon are a coming team who will be hard beaten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DwightSchrute1

At least Roscommon won't be knocked out by Tyrone for the third year in a row. It will be interesting to see who they get in the draw tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭megadodge

At least Roscommon won't be knocked out by Tyrone for the third year in a row. It will be interesting to see who they get in the draw tomorrow

Fourth year in a row, we got them in the last three years.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DwightSchrute1

megadodge wrote: »
    Fourth year in a row, we got them in the last three years.

How could I forget. Maybe i was trying to banish the pain of losing to them 3 years in a row from my memory.

Does anybody have a list of the teams that Roscommon can get in the draw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

How could I forget. Maybe i was trying to banish the pain of losing to them 3 years in a row from my memory.

Does anybody have a list of the teams that Roscommon can get in the draw?

Clare, Kildare, Armagh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,293 ✭✭✭tanko

Roscommon v Armagh would be an interesting game. Armagh would match Roscommon physically but Ros have a greater scoring threat. It would surely be played in Cavan too if it comes out of the draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

It would only be played in the Athletics Ground or the Hyde.

Advertisement