Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Cabinteely

Options
  • 13-07-2014 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Morning all,
    My tenants have recently moved out and all tv, broadband etc have been disconnected. My family will be staying there for the next 6 weeks and we need either a tv/broadband/phone bundle or at least just broadband.

I'm totally confused about the best way to do this as I don't live in Ireland so I'm not familiar with the system. From what I can gather it's possible to get Magnet without a contract but I've been reading bad reviews and am now a bit hesitant to go forward with them.

I could sign up to UPC for a bundle deal but the next tenants may not be interested in taking over the contract and the penalties for early termination are quite high.

We need a good broadband deal as we all use Netflix a lot and my teenagers are constantly connected.

Many thanks.

Comments

Advertisement