Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone upgrade O2 !! [Threads Merged]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Does this 'new combination of three and O2' mean that I can use a three SIM card without unlocking the phone from O2?

You'll most likely need to ask them for an unlock code

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Postoffice123

You'll most likely need to ask them for an unlock code

Will they give me an unlock code for the new phone though? Someone said they won't. And how much approx will it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Will they give me an unlock code for the new phone though? Someone said they won't. And how much approx will it cost?

You'll have to ask them

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Does this 'new combination of three and O2' mean that I can use a three SIM card without unlocking the phone from O2?

It'll be quite a while before you see anything change with O2 and Three. You need to ask O2 about unlocking, as you seem to be going around in circles here.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Postoffice123

whiterebel wrote: »
    It'll be quite a while before you see anything change with O2 and Three. You need to ask O2 about unlocking, as you seem to be going around in circles here.

So true, thanks😄

• Advertisement
Advertisement