Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Shot Shield

Options
  • 13-07-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone had any experience of Hot Shot Shield? I have the paid for Elite version and up to recently it has worked fine, allowing me to access BBC iPlayer, but now the iPlayer is recognising that I am not in the UK. The other players (4oD etc) seem to be OK.
    I downloaded the free version of CyberGhost but cant connect to the only UK ip address it offers free members. Although it is only €9.99 for the paid for version, I am reluctant to pay that just for the access it would afford me to BBC.
    Not the most life changing problem I've ever faced (!) but it's irritating me.
    Any help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mother Bird

Thank you so much for your reply. I am reluctant to pay for another programme when I have already paid for Hot Shot.
    I really would like to know if anyone has Hot Shot and if there is something I am doing wrong.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Please review the forum charter. Such discussion is not allowed here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement