Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Hail the New Mod!!!

• 13-07-2014 11:58am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to officially welcome aboard LookBehindYou as the new Motorbikes Mod. He has had his proper ceremony and been given his golden Banning stick - and he's looking forward to using it as much as possible! So everyone better be on their best behaviour as perma-bans will be handed out if he doesn't like the cut of your gib!

In all seriousness I'm delighted to have him on Board - as many of you know he's a full time instructor with more time in the saddle than probably the rest of us combined - he's also a top bloke and a regular on all the rideouts.

We're going to see if we can tidy up the forum stickys and get a little more structure around the information and recurring threads also.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Great news. There is nothing lookbehindyou doesnt know about the world of bikes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Good choice, it's great having guys like lookbehindyou on the forum. Good luck! You already know who to keep an eye on ;)

Has he posted yet? I want to be the first person he bans!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Money for old rope, sure there's nothin to moderate here anyway, well, apart from wonda, he needs moderatin ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Money for old rope, sure there's nothin to moderate here anyway, well, apart from wonda, he needs moderatin ;)

All good things in moderation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

SERIOUSLY thinking off reporting this post!!!!!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

Jaysus, whatcha do to get inflicted with us? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

So it's been almost 12 hours, has wonda been banned yet? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

With a username of lookbehindyou, I would imagine you to be au fait with the prolapsed angle required by the go pro 3 black edition, to get the required shot, or maybe its the sj 4000 thats gives the better angle for the fully prolapsed shot? Its not just bikes you know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Fair play lookbehindyou, always helpful to the others members on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Fair play Mick it will only be a good thing for the forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Hail !

Next time I marshal a boards spin I am gonna make sure half of you **** stirrers get lost!!!!

:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Hup!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Good luck and all hail the rle of lookbehindyou :D
    Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Next time I marshal a boards spin I am gonna make sure half of you **** stirrers get lost!!!!

:mad::mad:

Don't be throwing your toys out of the pram:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Thanks for the nice welcome.
    I am here to help, not act like Hitler.
    If anyone has a problem with any member here, send me a pm.
    I know a lot of the members here personally, so they know my way of thinking.
    I am a biker, not a computer nerd.:)
    Hope to meet more of you on future rideouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

I am a biker, not a computer nerd.:)

I'm still waiting for accidental bans dished out to everyone :P

Joking aside, great to have another fair mod on the forum!

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for accidental bans dished out to everyone :P

Joking aside, great to have another fair mod on the forum!

Yeah, Lookbehindyou trying to sent you a PM and banned for 6 mths by mistake......

:pac::pac:

Advertisement