Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemcraft Chasing Shadows - online TD game

Options
  • 13-07-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Anyone here play Gemcraft Chasing Shadows - or any of the Gemcraft series of games?
    They are a series of online tower defense games.
    I'm not mad into gaming - I don't own a console - but I like the tower defense games online when I have an hour or two to spare.
    Anyone have any thoughts or tips or anything at all really to say about these?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm a big fan of TD games, although I am not great at them.

Chasing Shadows is all about building up experience, make sure you set up a trap near the top of your levels with mana gems if you can and amplifiers to max your mana and always continue in endurance mode in levels to get as much EXP as possible.

Oh and the multipliers are huge when you get to the point you can use them, but cost shadow orbs. If you play careful you can earn more orbs in level than you use, so it kinda levels out.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Ha Ha, I've been doing that - what you said - apart from staying on the endurance levels. I must start doing that.

Advertisement