Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can a belt be fixed

• 13-07-2014 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi

I have somehow lost the prong for my belt. Is there somewhere in Dublin I could get it replaced or even replace the whole buckle?

It is a conventional belt buckle with single square frame and prong (from wiki):)

Thank you
    Jimmer

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Most cobblers would put extra holes in belts, it'd be worth asking if they do repairs too! They'd have the equipment to sew leather etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭jimmer123

Well folks I just received the best customer service of my life. I rang Abrahams menswear on South Annes St where I had bought the belt close to two years ago. I spoke to the manager Declan and explained the belt was only worn twice and he listened and told me to drop into him. When he seen the belt he did'nt hesitate he replaced it immediately. He is an absolute gentleman and I cant wait to go back and buy another suit off him for a wedding I have coming up in September. I couldnt recommend these guys highly enough.

Advertisement