Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disputing yellow card in The Gentlemen's Club

Options
  • 13-07-2014 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Hi PB,

on first look you have a good case, but give me time to talk to Pawwed Rig before I come back to you.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Well, your account of the timings and relations of the post and warnings checks out, and in any case I know you to be an honest poster and only liable to troll if a shoal of fresh statists swims past.

Pawwed Rig was under the impression that the mod warning was on page 32, which would indeed have been on the page immediately prior to your post, and somewhere you couldn't have failed to see the warning - which explains the apparent belief that you were trying it on - but in fact it's on the page before that again.

It's worth bearing in mind that the thread is one of those ones where mods have to lock up and go through it with cards and banhammer, so there's nothing personal in the card or the disbelief.

Anyway, I'll request a reversal of the card.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement