Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuits

Options
  • 13-07-2014 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of buying a patagonia R 3.

I have a drylock xcel and o neils mutant.

Have any of you used the patagonia ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Geomy wrote: »
    Im thinking of buying a patagonia R 3.

I have a drylock xcel and o neils mutant.

Have any of you used the patagonia ?

Yup, I have one. It's awesome.
    Its expensive and I take care of it better than any wetsuit I've ever owned.
    I have the back zip hoodless model so have separate hood in winter.
    The big thing about it is the flexibility compared to a 5mil is out of this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

What's wr8ng with the two suits you have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

kodute wrote: »
    Yup, I have one. It's awesome.
    Its expensive and I take care of it better than any wetsuit I've ever owned.
    I have the back zip hoodless model so have separate hood in winter.
    The big thing about it is the flexibility compared to a 5mil is out of this world.

Thanks it's the back zip im thinking of getting I have a few hoods.
    I noticed when comparing the back zip and the front entry model that the workmanship on the back zip is way better looking. ...
    Im a bodyboarder so it's better I have a suit without the rubber in front as the seans can tare with the bouncing around. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

What's wr8ng with the two suits you have

The O'Neils is ok for a hectic day where you're getting plenty of action, but can be cool on a quiet day.

The drylock can be very stiff for padding and heavy, a bitch to get out of too...

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Geomy wrote: »
    Thanks it's the back zip im thinking of getting I have a few hoods.
    I noticed when comparing the back zip and the front entry model that the workmanship on the back zip is way better looking. ...
    Im a bodyboarder so it's better I have a suit without the rubber in front as the seans can tare with the bouncing around. ..

Tried on the front zip model and it can be a problem for those with developed shoulders... Back zip of the same size was a breeze to get into.

• Advertisement
Advertisement