Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever seen something like this in Ireland?

Options
  • 13-07-2014 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭

I hope this is appropriate for here, it's the best place I could think of, feel free to move.

Have any of you ever seen anything like this :

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_20894_20894

for sale in Ireland (or even Europe), I've been looking around for something like this for a workshop but can only find them in the US and as it turns out shipping cast iron stove doors works out somewhat expensive :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Look up gas bottle stoves lots for sale in Ireland or ask someone that can wield to make you one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

hmmmmyeah.....but they aren't really what I'm looking for, it's intended to heat a large workshop so I'm thinking more along the lines of something like this :

IMG_0008.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Yeah someone that can wield will make it it's just 2 metal 55 gallon drums. Google 55 gallon drum stove and you should find the plans to make it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

i would'nt put them metal barrels inside any building for a fire/stove,
    they would'nt last very long before a hole will burn thru,
    then u also have carbon monoxide issues

Advertisement