Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Germany wins the world cup, get Kenny and Co to Berlin

Options
  • 13-07-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭

Chancellor Merkel and all Germans are in ecstatic mood right now. Get Kenny, Burton, Noonan and Co. to Berlin and get forgiveness for our bank debt.

Just give them a paper to sign, forget talking!!!! ...... Tell them they need to sign for our congratulations letter. That should do the trick...

By the way we are foookeed in our qualifier group for the Euros in group D.... We got them again... Hopefully they keep it less than 6 goals this time.. at least they score one goal less with us than they did with Brazil..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Wow. The boss is in a good mood, lets ask for a raise.

Cap in hand.

Pathetic

according to North Korea they won the world cup

they even advertising it on there news channels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

If Ireland were ever to be playing Germany in the final (however unlikely that would be) we'd probably agree to let them win in return for a slightly reduced interest rate on our bailout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭muddypaws

How many did they beat Portugal by tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

N. Korea win the world cup just after all the old commies get the boot from the cabinet, who now will we sent cap in hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

I was just reading about that. Crazy country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

I like football

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 139 ✭✭Deano7

N. Korea win the world cup just after all the old commies get the boot from the cabinet, who now will we sent cap in hand.

Shane McGowan

muddypaws wrote: »
    How many did they beat Portugal by tonight?

they won 6-0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭muddypaws

they won 6-0

I've always said it, Ronaldo is crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

limklad wrote: »
    Chancellor Merkel and all Germans are in ecstatic mood right now. Get Kenny, Burton, Noonan and Co. to Berlin and get forgiveness for our bank debt.

Just give them a paper to sign, forget talking!!!! ...... Tell them they need to sign for our congratulations letter. That should do the trick...

By the way we are foookeed in our qualifier group for the Euros in group D.... We got them again... Hopefully they keep it less than 6 goals this time.. at least they score one goal less with us than they did with Brazil..

The one who sign the cheques are in Brazil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

That was a spoof I thought?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Apparently those videos of the news reports are hoaxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭bitemeluis

It must be great to be German - loadsa money, beautiful women, other countries at your mercy, world cup champions. Other than trying to wipe out the world at one stage, I cant think of anything negative about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Merkel is hugging the German team. Great time to talk to her..... And she kissing the Argentine president.. Get Kenny to greet her at Berlin airport. Get him kissing her too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Merkel is hugging the German team. Great time to talk to her..... And she kissing the Argentine president.. Get Kenny to greet her at Berlin airport. Get him kissing her too..

I loved the way all the people around her were shaking her hand like the win was down to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

bitemeluis wrote: »
    It must be great to be German - loadsa money, beautiful women, other countries at your mercy, world cup champions. Other than trying to wipe out the world at one stage, I cant think of anything negative about them
    Anyone who speaks German can't be bad

I loved the way all the people around her were shaking her hand like the win was down to her.
    Right now the Germans are the ones who actually have the money. They just queuing up with their request and she says YES, YES, YES.. Our Kenny is well behind in the queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Cap in hand.

Pathetic

I think it's a joke dude.

Best of luck to Bill O'Herlihy on his retirement. Thank You.

• Advertisement

steddyeddy wrote: »
    I think it's a joke dude.
    You right S/he did not get it... I did not response at s/he would not get sarcasm, especially here in After Hours..

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭calanus

Cap in hand.

Pathetic

I prefer savvy

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

You right S/he did not get it... I did not response at s/he would not get sarcasm, especially here in After Hours..

After hours is known for its serious suggestions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 139 ✭✭Deano7

Kenny would kiss anything to get votes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Don't let those gobshítes near Berlin, they'll agree to sign away any decent footballer we get in the future and be declared German

Advertisement