Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rome (intl) what's the difference?

• 14-07-2014 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,382 ✭✭✭✭

I saw on TCM tonight that the first episode of Rome was listed. But it was listed as Rome (intl) which I assume means international version. Anyone know what the difference is between it and the original version?

Comments

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I saw on TCM tonight that the first episode of Rome was listed. But it was listed as Rome (intl) which I assume means international version. Anyone know what the difference is between it and the original version?

I know that when initially shown on BBC the first three episodes were edited down into two. There's also a version that was heavily cut to remove the sex and violence though if I recall correctly that was only shown in Italy and during production that shot alternate versions of scenes which they knew Italian TV channels would take issue with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,382 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Grand think I'll leave it then. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The whole series of Rome is up on Netflix if you're looking for somewhere to watch it.

Advertisement