Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazel hall, Monaleen/castletroy

Options
  • 14-07-2014 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi , is broadband available in Hazel Hall, Castletroy? If so what's the mbps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Burkie12 wrote: »
    Hi , is broadband available in Hazel Hall, Castletroy? If so what's the mbps?
    Hi Burkie12

Yes it is available there, different addresses will produce different speeds - feel free to PM me the specific address and I'll check the speeds.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Burkie12

PM sent Alan. 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Burkie12

Any chance of a response to my PM Alan. So far Eircom's sales/customer service dept is a bit of a joke. I've been promised 3 times that I will get a call back from a certain individual in your Sales team  however I still haven't received it.  No response to any emails sent directly;y to him either.  Looks like it is just better to go with a different provider. I've emailed complaints dept but at this stage I cannot see why anyone would want to give Eircom money - especially when their BB is 90e dearer for the 18 month contract than Vodafone

Advertisement