Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 7 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

And fix Asuka's hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

I want Feng to have his metalhead beard from DR again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Just read that Yoshi has been left out with others. :/ Didn't expect that to happen. I dunno, I feel less excited about this and I don't know if I'll bother picking it up since Paul is the only person I play with. Granted, I'd imagine he'd come in as DLC or so? Here's hoping.

where did you read this, Novi? Yoshi has been confirmed yet, but I doubt he has been removed.

Maybe I picked it up wrong yeah. Just that when the confirmed roster was brought forward he wasn't in it.

• Advertisement

Nah Harada has stated that will be at least 36 chars for the full release of T7. I'm sure Yoshi will be confirmed at some point.

They'll never get rid of yoshi.

Kazuya, Nina, Hei, Yoshi, King, Paul, Law. These characters pretty much define Tekken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Yeah Yoshi is pretty much a definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

and Bruce right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    and Bruce right?

I wager he's in, but he's one of the characters that can't be guaranteed.

• Advertisement

Bryan has so far been seen using at least one of Bruce's moves. I can't remember which one but I'm sure Maz knows. That and the fact that Katarina is also a kickboxer (3 kickboxers in T7 seems a bit unrealistic) points towards Bruce not being in T7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Can Bryan have B2?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭omara95

I hope Bruce isnt gone, thats another one of my characters. Still cant believe Devil Jin is gone considering how popular he is.

DJ might be gone for story reasons. People seem to forget that's why most characters were ever gone in the first place. Hell even Kazuya was out for one game, entirely for story related reasons.

Macal wrote: »
    Nah Harada has stated that will be at least 36 chars for the full release of T7. I'm sure Yoshi will be confirmed at some point.
    Thank god for that. :)

Hopefully Bob is left out too but don't really see it happening. This leaves a gate open for AK. I'd love if he was left in.

I don't mind the likes of Bruce being left in. Great character of course but the match-ups aren't annoying like... Bob. :pac:

Who else do you think will make the cut?

My guess is:

Four new characters yet to be confirmed
    Jin
    Nina
    Lei
    Yoshi
    Eddy/Christie
    Marduk
    Julia
    Jack-7
    Raven
    Miguel
    Zafina
    Bob
    Kuma
    Mokujin

I honestly can't see Zafina or Miguel in T7. I'd even say that Raven is a stretch.

Raven might be kept in for storyline purposes (he takes an unconscious Jin at the end of scenario campaign, might be important for explaining how Jin returns for T7 ).

Plus, I'm trying to learn Raven at the moment, so it had better not be in vain.

Zaf and Miguel are kind of 60% chance for me, higher than I would favour some others like Ganny or Wang.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

New trailer, really looking forward to it, will have to make do though with DOA till it comes out though.

Saw it earlier today. Mostly liked it but didn't appreciate such heavy focus on those terrible SF supers -_-. Needs english translation, even in youtube captions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Disappointed they're going the route of bolting on more wacky mechanics instead of a back-to-basics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Claudio Serafino lol

They missed a golden opportunity to call him Claudio Maxwell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zeo141

my eyes hurt after watching the new trailer.

It really doesn't make me excited about the game at all. It looks like T6BR. There's a flashy new super thing, and some mod to the bound system, but that's it :(

It's not that different at all.... I think anyway.

Flying Wonkey has tweeted that in one of the screenshots the names Miguel, Lei and Kazama Mishima (Jin, perhaps?) are seen in one of the screenshots. Normally I would call bull**** on these statements, but considering it's the ever-reliable Wonkey, looks like Mig and Lei are back for T7.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

It really doesn't make me excited about the game at all. It looks like T6BR. There's a flashy new super thing, and some mod to the bound system, but that's it :(

It's not that different at all.... I think anyway.

Namco said that the visuals were only 60% complete about 2 weeks ago, so the final product will look more next gen hopefully.

Time release characters? Oh god I hope that doesn't mean DLC characters for the eventual home-platform version of the game once arcades are done. FGs and similar should only have cosmetic things as DLC. Then again, I can't imagine they're talking about anyting related to home-platform version yet so maybe it just means they'll add more characters to the arcade cabinets as time goes on? Should be a lot easier now given the inherent upgrade in the cabinet technology and the extremely high speed internet over there.

If they do mean the home-platform version, then I'm sad. If they're worried about a €60 game no longer being a valid price in this day n' age all they need to do is make the bikinis pay-for DLC and they'll be rich. Just look at the money people spent grinding out devil whore Eliza in TR.

• Advertisement

Hey did anyone see Cunty McCunt's reply down below the page lol?

Advertisement