Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uPnP on eFibre F1000 modem does not work

Options
  • 14-07-2014 9:06am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

I am attempting to get an IP CCTV camera working, which had no problems with uPnP on my parent's UPC router. The camera is accessible and working using its own internal IP.

The eircom F1000 does not seem to have a working uPnP implementation, and on the admin interface the uPnP tab shows a blank screen (attached). I did check it wasn't just a rendering issue with the router admin screen by testing it on two separate browsers.

How do I get uPnP working on the eFibre F1000 router, or have eircom decided to disable it for some reason?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

A router reboot seems to have somewhat solved the problem, in that I can now see the menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Red Alert wrote: »
    I am attempting to get an IP CCTV camera working, which had no problems with uPnP on my parent's UPC router. The camera is accessible and working using its own internal IP.

The eircom F1000 does not seem to have a working uPnP implementation, and on the admin interface the uPnP tab shows a blank screen (attached). I did check it wasn't just a rendering issue with the router admin screen by testing it on two separate browsers.

How do I get uPnP working on the eFibre F1000 router, or have eircom decided to disable it for some reason?
    Hi Red Alert

It really is best to contact technical support on 1890260260 for advice on this.

As far as I know - the CCTV requires a static IP which is available with efibre however evision will not work on a static IP - I know that's not very helpful but technical support should be able to help :)

Al

Advertisement