Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public transport to Northwood Business Campus

Options
  • 14-07-2014 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've to do the driver theory test here. Obviously I can't drive so must rely on Dublin Bus.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get near here via bus?

I presume there'll be a certain amount of walking required!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Where are you travelling from?

Try www.a-b.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭WhyTheFace

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    Where are you travelling from?

Try www.a-b.ie

Dublin City Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

WhyTheFace wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've to do the driver theory test here. Obviously I can't drive so must rely on Dublin Bus.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get near here via bus?

I presume there'll be a certain amount of walking required!

Thanks

If coming from the city centre, the 4 is the quickest, get off at stop 322, at the entrance of Northwood opposite the Topaz petrol station. Its about a 10 minute walk from here.

Other buses from the city centre, the 16, 27b, 33, 41/b/c will leave you at the other end of Northwood Avenue at Swords Road, but will be a slightly longer walk. The 13 will also leave you at the same stop as the 4, but is not as direct a route, as it involves a loop of Ballymun and Poppintree.

If you're on the north side, the 17a will also leave you quite close on Santry Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭WhyTheFace

KD345 wrote: »
    If coming from the city centre, the 4 is the quickest, get off at stop 322, at the entrance of Northwood opposite the Topaz petrol station. Its about a 10 minute walk from here.

Other buses from the city centre, the 16, 27b, 33, 41/b/c will leave you at the other end of Northwood Avenue at Swords Road, but will be a slightly longer walk. The 13 will also leave you at the same stop as the 4, but is not as direct a route, as it involves a loop of Ballymun and Poppintree.

If you're on the north side, the 17a will also leave you quite close on Santry Avenue.

Brilliant. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Why don't you do it at the location in town on Barrow St?

• Advertisement
Advertisement