Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thank you Limerick fans....

• 14-07-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

....for making Sunday an outstanding occasion. Your colour and fervor help created a special day for all of us Cork fans. A credit to your county and team. Who needs Hill16, we had TWO of them yesterday as our steep terraces battled it out. I hope you all enjoyed your time in our wonderful city and who knows, our 2014 summer meetings may not be finished yet.

The pairc looked amazing, just like the gaelic grounds last year. Lets hope Pairc Ui Chaoimh 2.0 keeps the same sweltering, boiling, claustrophobic atmosphere for the next 38 years to come.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

menace404 wrote: »
    ....for making Sunday an outstanding occasion. Your colour and fervor help created a special day for all of us Cork fans. A credit to your county and team. Who needs Hill16, we had TWO of them yesterday as our steep terraces battled it out. I hope you all enjoyed your time in our wonderful city and who knows, our 2014 summer meetings may not be finished yet.

The pairc looked amazing, just like the gaelic grounds last year. Lets hope Pairc Ui Chaoimh 2.0 keeps the same sweltering, boiling, claustrophobic atmosphere for the next 38 years to come.

Frank might not let us back. The flares scorched his pitch haha!! Was told it looked great on TV but they are quite dangerous I suppose.

Its a shame green doesn't stand out much on TV. The crowd was about 60/40 cork limerick in my book but looked like a sea of red. The two stands were pretty even but there were some pockets of red in the city end. Great occasion. Hopefully the new pairc will have better access routes. Gravel paths and access through a shed for the city end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Cheers, it was a great day, despite the disappointing result.

I'm not a huge fan of the Páirc as a stadium, but there was a great atmopshere yesterday, the heat probably didn't hurt..... good craic between the fans.

Advertisement