Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaner near Ballymount?

• 14-07-2014 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey everyone,

Working in Ballymount Business Park, looking for a dry cleaners as close as possible so I can pop down at lunch.

Heard of any?

I've come across Marlowe Cleaners down in Abberley Ctr Tallaght - is this my best bet?

Any help highly appreciated!

(Also, if there was one opened outside the regular 9 - 5 hours that would be ideal - but I'll settle for whatever's close!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

There is a place on the greenhills Rd after the topaz station heading to tallaght Village. Its next the Centra. @ the lights of the airton rd junction

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Hey it's Shane!

Washout wrote: »
    There is a place on the greenhills Rd after the topaz station heading to tallaght Village. Its next the Centra. @ the lights of the airton rd junction

Thanks Washout!

Not used to the areas yet, but have a rough idea of the area you're on about.

Would you know the name of the spot?

Might look up a number just to get opening times!

Advertisement