Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not receiving SMS for security Code

Options
  • 14-07-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

hi there
    I am currently in Italy. I tried to set a new payee but I have not been able to receive any SMS from BOI.

I've been referring to a similar thread but I found not success yet. 

I've tried:
    1/ delete and add the payee again
    2/ removing SMS from my inbox
    3/ restarted my phone
    4/ swapping and roam with various provider (vodafone/3/Wind/TIM)

5/ entered wrong security code 3 times

I've done this (adding payee to transfer) previously without any problem. It'll be great if anyone can urgently assist me.

Thank you

Regards
    Kelly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi kellyin,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards and sorry to hear you are having trouble receiving this security code.

If you would like to send us a Private Message with your name and contact number we can have one of our colleagues call you back to investigate this further and to give you a new security code. 

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kellyin

Thank you Sarah for your prompt reply. Let me figure out how to configure the settings and send the PM. Appreciate it!

Regards
    Kelly

Hi Kellyin,

Thanks for your post. 

If you click on your username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kellyin

Hi Sarah,
    I have sent a PM to BOI reps, I hope someone can help asap.

Regards,
    Kelly 

Hi kellyin,

Thanks for your PM. 

I have passed on your details now and have asked for you to be contacted as soon as possible.

Thanks for your posts and if you need help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement